CONSTRUCTION INDUSTRY FEDERATION OF ZIMBABWE
Title: Quality Examiner/ Inspector
The Construction Industry Federation of Zimbabwe (CIFOZ) is a non-profit
Construction Contractors Association formed in 1915. The Federation has
an average of 700 professional members and / or companies in a diversity
of different construction trades. Our Vision is to be the most preferred
source of infrastructural development advice in Zimbabwe and the
The Construction Industry Federation of Zimbabwe registers Construction
Contractors in 5 construction trades namely Building, Civil Engineering,
Electrical, Specialist Services Contractors and Suppliers of Building
Materials and Plant. In this regard CIFOZ is looking for retired,
semi-retired professionals in the built environment to be engaged as
part time inspectors for the 5 construction trades.
- Conduct inspections for CIFOZ members at their Project Sites.
- Generate an inspection report which is submitted to the CIFO Membership and Disciplinary Committee.
- Attend CIFOZ Membership and Disciplinary Committee Adjudication meetings.
- Stand in the court of law defending CIFOZ members as and when necessary.
a) Must be a retired or semi- retired professional in the Built Environment.
b) Must be aged 40 years and above.
c) Good report writing and presentation skills.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be advised of the conditions of service.
Applications should be dropped at Construction Industry Federation of Zimbabwe Reception or email to email@example.com on or before 14
Applications should be addressed to The CIFOZ Chief Executive Officer